The Patient Services Representative is responsible for patient registration, scheduling and triaging clinical calls for multiple practices and facilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Greets patients, registering and scheduling as appropriate.
- Triages and routes clinical calls as appropriate.
- Assists patients with necessary paperwork as needed.
- Maintains work area and lobby in neat and orderly manner.
- Escalates questions/issues to appropriate resources as needed.
- Meets department productivity standards
- Maintains an understanding of billing information to assist providers and medical staff.
- Maintains an understanding of services provided by Practitioner and location.
- Enters referral information as appropriate.
- Files and pulls medical charts as needed.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: 0-1-year customer services experience in a call center, healthcare or retail environment.
Technology Applications: Computer savvy with ability to navigate between multiple systems simultaneously. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Location: Mason, OH
Department: Clinic Support- East